UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nathan E.B. Thomas, Jr. - Check the WORD SALAD

More examples of LOVE BOMBING & WORD SALAD from Nathan E.B. Thomas, Jr. (EOPC's opinions & commentary are in dark blue)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

---- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:00:40 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I have Internet available!!!
To: Target #1

###, I am here for right now. I checked Hotmail and I have it open in case you come on. I cannot say about 16 September as I think I have something to do on 18-19 September 2002. I will see what can be arranged. Whatever dates they are I know that at least two of the days will be on a weekend. I am trying for 4 days and will see how that goes.

Next year, I am
working on a week that we can go somewhere that will be new for both of us and we can explore together, I do not know and I am just talking right now. There are so many things going on and I cannot promise a certain date. (So many women so little time??)

No, I am working, but not at the moment because I am writing to you :) I hope I get a chance to see you today and if not then I will catch you next time around. Just in case I want to wish you a nice weekend and do not be flirting with those guys on the beach :) I think I need to be by your side so I can look at them all mean :) (oh SPARE US ALL!!)

I think I will be in the office this weekend, because I have so much to do and there is not enough time during the week. That is not a bad thing as it keeps me out of trouble right :) (if you have a computer, you CAN'T stay out of trouble)

Hugs and kisses to you also!

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:47:20 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sorry, I missed you!
To: Target #1

Cutie! (USE SOMEONE'S REAL NAME!)

That was so sweet. I could feel the emotions. Do you feel like that? (This guy just LOVES when women are CLAMORING for him & his attention!! Mind-twisting them!!) It is a very beautiful poem. I just got back and I saw that I have two emails from you. Yes, I saw the message and it said you did not have Internet and that you would get with me on Thursday. I do not know what time I will be back as I know I will be up before you and out in the world before you awake.

Thanks again for the poem, if you were here you would get a nice hug from me to let you know how wonderful I thought it was.

T
--------------
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:10:05 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Take it easy..
To: Target #1

###, here are a few words of wisdom: I think you will see the logic behind it all.
T

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark...
One: Don't miss the boat.
Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Four: Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
Five: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
Six: Build your future on high ground.
Seven: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
Nine: When you're stressed, float a while.
Ten: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

(Wonder how many of this targets Nathan sent this to? And coming from him, this tripe is really sickening)

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:56:41 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I have to go!
To: Target #1

###, now I think you know I will not forget about you. You know it was on a movie once where I guy told another one a story. There was the young guy looking at the older guy that had a very young girl friend. The younger guy could not understand how and what the younger woman seen in this older man. The older man replied that when you have a bird leave the bird cage door open, if the bird flies out and never comes back, it was never yours to begin with. The old man says he leaves the cage door open and the bird always comes back. What does it mean? I sense that sometimes you worry about me and other women and this maybe my ego talking but I do not think so. (LIAR!! She was listening to the BAD GUT FEELINGS you were giving her!! )

I am hopping that I am thinking wrong. Relax and have confidence in what we have. (Relax? You are LYING to her & USING her!!)

If I were going away on a vacation or a trip I would say it like I have in the past when I would go away for the weekend, if possible. This is work and you know I would not and could not forget you.
(SAY WHAT? Can you just speak plainly, and tell the truth while you're at it?)

We have a friendship that has a great distance between us and I know it makes it a strain at times, but then it means that the moments that we do have together chatting or even when we may be able to meet, they will be special and hold many sweet moments in our short time on this large planet. So, we have met aand we are joined in mind, so relax and enjoy, not worry so much that you rip apart the cords that are binding us. (Notice how he plants evil seeds in her mind: "binding us," "joined in mind," "relax" - this is MIND CONTROL!! Straight from books on picking up women!)

To be my friend you have to be strong because if you are not you will not make it because the life I live will rip at you apart with worry. (When she finds the truth - she will be more ripped apart than you can imagine Nathan... since you have NO SOUL and NO EMPATHY. )

Leave my cage door open and I think you will find that this bird will always come back to you
(when I am done with everyone else) and be eating out of your hands and singing to you at night :) Then you may say it is not a bird, but a bear.

Also, if there is any chance that I will be able to contact you, I will, like now. So, give me a smile, a nice wet kiss, and look out at the sun and know that I will be seeing it and more than likely sweating in it wanting so much to be in a nice office some place rather than where I will be at, at the time :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

T
------------
THIS WAS YET ANOTHER BIG LIE. He still used that phone for some months after he sent this e-mail. He was merely going on vacation.

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:04:11 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: I have to go!
To: Target #1

Hello ###, I came on about an hour after you left. I am sorry that I missed you. I think for a while it will be hard to get hold of one another. (WHAT'S THE REAL REASON!?)

Starting on 5 August to 19 August I maybe hard to reach. We are doing some major changes and I will have to move all of my equipment. On 10 August, I will no longer be using this current phone, as it will be turned over to someone else. I will contact you as soon as I can with my new number.

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:45:31 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: You're so right!
To: Target #1

###, you do not have to thank me. We are and that is enough. We are to each other what needs to be filled and I think this is good. You are a sweet woman. That is very good that you took time out with the lady and her dog and I think it good to visit as I am sure she enjoys that very much.

I do not understand why you should live in fear of your husband. You are a free woman and if he tried anything just put him in jail. Do not mess around and do not sneak around, for what?

You are your own woman.
(HELLO, Nathan - YOU ARE MARRIED - this statement from you is absolutely SICK!!)

T

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:39:22 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hi dear friend!
To: Target #1

###, I just got back and getting ready to go to bed. I will get up early in the morning and get on another plane. I should be back Sunday evening if everything goes well.

Vacation, I said I was going to spend with you. Yes, when I see my kids, it will be in the States. I do not have the time just yet. to fly that distance I will need time. Maybe I am lucky and can make it for Christmas.

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:18:35 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: (no subject)
To: Target #1

###, you wrote:

I understand perfectly well you don't have to give details of your job. Also, the places where you go and all those things. I understand I don't have to know. What I told you was that you don't need to tell me you are on a place when you are on another. Did I made myself clear? (Nathan, you couldn't be clear if your life depended on it! - Readers: do your cyberfriends speak in this backwards, confusion, all over the place way? RUN IF THEY DO!! Of course Nathan picked on a foreign woman who simply questioned their understanding of English)

###, I understood perfectly well what you were saying, and I said I was exactly where I told you I was and doing exactly what I said I was doing at the time. You were saying that you did not believe I was on the plane because you said handies cannot be used and you heard music. I understand all of that. I informed you that phones can have numbers transferred and there are other things that technology can do. That is all I am saying on the matter. If I had no trust of you, you would not know all that you do now about me. In somethings you know more than my children. But, there are many things that we can talk about rather than work.

You see really if I have to work it is not important where I go, just whether it is for work or private. Read my letter again, I cannot say it any other way. There is no malice I just say what I have to say and then that is it. You have my friendship. I deal with things a little different I say what I have to say and then I move on. You said exactly what I thought and I did not get it wrong. You thought I was not on the plane when I told you that I was. I am telling you that you were wrong aand it was not what you think. You were to think what anyone that did not know was to think if they called that number. (LIAR - she busted you and you are making her question what she is beginning to understand - that you are a PLAYER!!)

So, I am through with that subject and to dwell on it will only get me upset for real aand I am sure it will not make you feel any better. So, if after all of that you still think you are right I am not going to try to change your mind. I say OK you have a right to your opinion, so lets move on. (Let's NOT - let's get you to TELL THE TRUTH!)

There is no need to have a heavy heart, no need to think too deep, and no need to think I am upset with you. I respect your thoughts and you have a right to them. I tell you what I know about what you think and you can accept or reject what I am saying. That is your right.

So, you are still my Cutie and we can move on now, I hope.

T
------
ANOTHER HUGE LIE!:

----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:56:38 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: Re: As I look out too!
To: Target #1

###, I am waiting on a flight right now and I hope to be out of here soon. I am in a lounge away from everyone else and that is good. The lounge is full of foreigners it seems on business trips around here. (He was going NOWHERE! except in his daydreams)

My children are fine and they all send me mail. Yes, my daughter is in Texas. she is going to try to leave there is a year and come to Germany. That way I can visit and see my grandchildren more too. I like that and hope that I will not have to travel as much as I am right now.

Do you like the graphics that I put in the emails to you too? I arrange them and hope that they will catch your eye and have some meaning. (HUH? Nathan you get more strange all the time! graphical messages?)

OK, until later Cutie!

T
----- Forwarded message from GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com -----
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 07:09:34 EDT
From: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Reply-To: GrizzlyBear90604@aol.com
Subject: How Are You Doing?
To: Target #1

Hey Cutie!
I hope all is going well with you. I am doing fine and I should be done here maybe around Tuesday. Hey you never told me did you drink the wine with your GodMother? Did you like it or not? If you did not like it I want that you tell me, not that I would get more and you really would not care for the taste. I understand as I am sure there will be things that one likes and the other does not in wine and food.

OK, just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I was thinking about you and hoping that you have a nice relaxing day.

My, it is so humid here I am sweating so much, but the good side is that I have had more garlic dishes than I have had in a long time.
(The target is the one who needs the garlic for this EMOTIONAL VAMPIRE)

Be sweet and I will be chatting with you!

T

(NOTICE HOW CRYPTIC THIS PREDATOR IS!! NOTICE THE DOUBLE SPEAK!! What about yours?)

No comments: