UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Friday, April 28, 2006

KEITH CLIVE..... KING OF THE BIZARRE EMAILS

Here's yet another very bizarre email from Keith P. Clive to one of his Targets. This sounds like something a middle school girl would write, doesn't it? It's Bizarre! I think like many cyberpaths, Clive's elevator doesn't reach the top floor.... Fighter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BTW, what's your maiden name?

We're getting ahead of ourselves when we need to slow down & get a "reality check", but I just wanted you to know that I'm NOT 1 of those macho guys who insists on the wife dropping her maiden name. You may keep it. Likewise, [your children] could keep their father's surname.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, in [my area], the way the marriage certificate works, you can use ANY combination of the 2 legal names. So, if your surname were "Smith", you could have the following combinations:

Target Smith & Keith Clive
Target Clive & Keith Clive
Target Smith & Keith Smith
Target Smith-Clive & Keith Clive
Target Smith-Clive & Keith Smith-Clive
Target Clive-Smith & Keith Clive-Smith

Ans, since I'm NOT attached to my British colonial surname [therefore it's rather artificial in MY eyes], I could see myself adopting YOUR maiden surname. If I knew the actual ancestral surname, I would keep that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I do know that MOST [religion of Target] countries are quite strict about surnames & have ridiculous legal hurdles when it comes to name changes, even name usage. In NA & pretty much throughout the Protestant Anglophone world, you can use any name you want, even when checking into a hotel, as long as you do NOT commit fraud.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Commit fraud? checking into a hotel? HUH?? Keith, your home planet needs you back. Readers - we can NOT make this stuff up! Keith please get into psychiatric counseling immediately. - Fighter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD! I think I work with this guy. Definitely a douchebag. I'm kind of not surprised by this.