UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nathan E.B. Thomas, Jr. - Busted & Getting Out of "Dodge"

On the honeymoon - I saw papers with the name "Georgine Thomas" on them at the TimeShare in Mexico. but he told the desk person to "take that name off" and explained it all away. (He probably denied doing that when he went back with Georgine and had her put back on!)
While the psychopath is charming and makes friends easily, those who come to rely upon him soon painfully find out that he has no sense of responsibility. Continually promises are made and broken without regard for the gravity of the consequences, for which the psychopath will then deny responsibility. He can solemnly lie while looking the victim in the eye, showing no anxiety whatever.

ORIGINAL


Nathan1

He was at my home for the month of July in 2006, when my oldest child called me in the morning asking me to come over immediately. I know that she was always unsure of Nathan, and she sounded quite panicked. I went over while Nathan was in the garden watering the lawn, and all 6 of my children were there. They were clearly upset, and my oldest child told me that they all loved me and were here for me, before showing me a site showing Nathan Thomas to be a predator. (That site was EOPC)

I at first did not believe it. After reading all of it, there are no words to describe what I felt . But in my heart I knew it, after reading Victim #1's information and seeing his emails, I knew that was his syntax & verbiage.


I went home to confront him, and I so wanted to get an explanation, but no such luck. (There is never any closure or explanation with a pathological. Ever.) Then I knew for sure he was complete fraud!

He put his head in his hands and it was exactly what Victim #1 had said about him & behavior when confronted. He called Victim #1 a "scorned woman." Then I got nothing but "word salad". All he kept saying was "Oh, no, baby, you are my wife" and "Now I have to go to D.C. and clear myself. You remember I said there was a bounty on me and my men?" This he would say regarding his (madeup) team of men that worked under him (btw - he had names for all of them... all in his little mind) (What a full load of B.S. - and of course Victim #2 NEVER SAW HIM after she found all this out!)

Nathan continued "They are out to get me, I need to clear my name, I have to fly out to DC!" I told him to pick up the phone and said "CLEAR YOUSELF NOW!!" But of course he couldn't do it. (BUSTED! any real CIA operative could have fixed it with one or 2 phone calls - but not a pathological liar and predator)

He made a quick exit out of Canada and I have not seen him since. (not a surprise!) I had to move from the home we were living in as I could not afford it on my own and within 10 days, get a second job. Once I did this, I then collapsed. My children watched while their mother fall apart, especially my youngest one. However it affected all of them. (Believe us, he could care less... he is pathological and incapable of caring. He just knew he had to get away from you as fast as possible and start up with someone else.)

Although he deliberately cheats others and is quite conscious of his lies, he appears unable to distinguish adequately between his own pseudo-intentions, pseudo-remorse, pseudo-love, and the genuine responses of a normal person.

His monumental lack of insight indicates how little he appreciates the nature of his disorder.

When others fail to accept immediately his "word of honor as a gentleman," his amazement, I believe, is often genuine. The term genuine is used here not to qualify the psychopath's intentions but to qualify his amazement. His subjective experience is so bleached of deep emotion that he is invincibly ignorant of what life means to others.

His awareness of hypocrisy's opposite is so insubstantially theoretical that it becomes questionable if what we chiefly mean by hypocrisy should be attributed to him.

Having no major values himself, can he be said to realize adequately the nature and quality of the outrages his conduct inflicts upon others?

ORIGINAL


nathanthomas1

Just before he left my home, my two oldest showed up and began screaming at him "How could you do this to my mom, and our family!!" I had never seen him cower before this time. He always acted like he towered over everyone else, until this time when my two beautiful children did this. I saw a whole other side to this cowardly, selfish sick psychopath. (He was ready to hi-tail out of there!)

He has fooled so so so many people, with the way he speaks quietly and thought out... Probably because he has to think about what he is going to say so he doesn't contradict all of his lies! (Ed Hicks had online "folders" for all his women so he wouldn't forget who he told what to.) Well , he cowered and covered his head like a lost little boy. (doesn't sound like a CIA agent, does it? Too much reality for a predator.)


I have not seen him since July 2006, and completed trauma counseling since then. I still do not know fully the complete damage he has caused in my body & spirit, and see my doctor regularly.

While he fooled me and my family and friends for almost 3 years, he has lied to Georgine and her sons for over 14 years, and these people are seriously messed up now because of it. Nathan took a photo of my son, who was brutually attacked while Nathan was away (probably with another woman) and hospitalized. Nathan refused to come back and help the family saying he was "on a mission." Now I know that it was the SAME MONTH he and Georgine regularly go to that same TimeShare in Mexico where he took me for our 'honeymoon.' To top it off, Nathan told people that it was HIS biological son and that "they" had tried to kill one of his sons to "get at him!" Wonder how many naive women he told this complete lie to? (Nathan takes photos of the children of some of his women, claims them as his and tells girlfriends & wives that these children were killed and "taken from him" by "THEM" because he's CIA & Special Ops. LOL!)

steal penis

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.

How will you live your life?

What will you do with your huge and secret advantage, and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?

ORIGINAL


I know that his stepson got Georgine away from Nathan once I got in touch with him. But, I know that his mother went back to Nathan and live in San Antonio, Texas. (As long as she stays around him she will remain under his "SPELL")

This man has no feelings for any human beings other than himself. There is so much more I could say about him. Mannerisms, the way he grooms himself, he speaks three other languages and is pretty fluent in a couple other languages, all which makes him look very worldly.

All it really does is increase his predatory hunting grounds.

We are going to publish some of Thomas' "love" emails and stories for the rest of this expose. Come back and read them for real insight into a twisted mind!

No comments: