UPDATE

AS OF JANUARY 1, 2013 - POSTING ON THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE 'DAILY'. SWITCHING TO 'OCCASIONAL' POSTING.

Monday, December 13, 2010

More Head Games with Beatrice Acevedo


Comments in Dark Blue are EOPC's opinions

FROM: Beatrice Acevedo
September 1, 2008 at 4:05pm

Ohh sweetheart, my love, my baby. I am so thankful to God we met. I wanna be your little Belgian wife and make you happy for the rest of your life and I wanna make a beautiful little bambino with you.., or a bambina!

The victim reports that soon after the above her pattern seemed different. family, friends thought i was getting taken for a ride. I was ready to break, but noooooooo -- she hoover manuevers him back in with lame reassurances.
Beatrice Acevedo
September 18, 2008 at 10:39am

Hi Honey,
Thanks for the wakeup call this morning. I heard the phone but could not hear your voice. kept being disconnected. What a bummer! I am glad we talked yesterday.Love hearing your voice. I don't know what has happened to us lately. Maybe it's because we have not been together yet and are getting impatient. It is not a good thing though not to trust each other, especially since we have only being calling, talking on FB and texted. We haven't touched, kissed or been physically involved but still we care alot about each other and much more. I don't want us to feel this way again. We have been so close and fought together (Tony, the immigration, obstacles of all kind). I hope this time we can make it, amore.
Ti amo molto. Bacci per te. Honey

The victim booked a flight for a 2 week visit to see Acevedo and gave her plenty of notice. Just DAYS before he gets this:

Beatrice Acevedo
September 22, 2008 at 4:19pm

My dear Davey, sweetheart,

I hope you're not gonna get upset at me for wht I am about to tell you. I know it is at the last minute but I feel I have no choice. I talked to the ADD this morning, explained the situation and ask her for advice as to how you should handle tony if a problem should arise. I di not expect that kind of answer or reaction from her. She told me that it almost seems like we used the fact that he hit me once on the lip as an excuse for us to get him out of the house and that therefore when he goes to Court on October 17th he could actually use that against us, actually against me. That could possibly cause me some trouble.

The worst case scenario, due to the situation and the Squatter"s law if they rule in his favor he might be allowed to use my place as his residence til he finds something else and I would loose my order of protection. I know it sounds wack but that is unfortunately the reality. I am sure you are as upset and disappointed as I am but I am asking you to be patient and follow the ADD's advice to wait til after the trail for a visit. It would actually be better if I go up there because he would have no proof of my destination. My cell is fixed so please give me a call later so we can talk about this. I ams o sorry baby. Ti amo molto e sempre. Bacci, besos.
Honey Bea



FROM: Beatrice Acevedo
August 7, 2008 at 8:39am

Bonjour mon chou,
I just got the opportunity to open Facebook and read your message.I know you would be blinded by desire, that's why I did it. I am such a naughty girl, hehe....

Pauvre singe, il travaille overtime et ce n'est rien en comparaison du"overtime" qu'il va faire quand tu arrives a New York. Yeah, I want us to do it nice and slow! I want us to take our time.
Many kisses to you too, everywhere.
Je t'aime, mon amour.

Your message makes me feel better because I had to deal with T** again this morning. He bothered me at home then he won't stop calling my job to start arguing. I told him that if he does not stop that I will go to Court. I told him he has to leave soon because it's over and I will never change my mind. He then called me selfish! If somebody has been selfish throughout the years it's him. I can't wait for you to come down here, Baby. I need you so much by my side. Whether he wants it or not he must leave. He has to accept that our love is meant to last and what we mean to each other. You are truly the man I was waiting for all those years. I love you sooo much.
Can't wait to hear your voice tonight!!
Bacci, bacci.
Your Honey Bea forever.


Beatrice Acevedo
August 19, 2008 at 3:41pm

Ti amo, Je t'aime, te quiero, ish liebe disch, ik hou van jou....
We will be together for our B'days the latest!
Let's talk about all this tonight and make plans. When there is a will there is a way! Love will find a way.
Your Honey Bea forever.


Beatrice Acevedo
August 25, 2008 at 9:28am

Bonjour mon cheri,
Now that I have a few minutes of privacy, let em tell you how I am gonna take care of you. First I will "try" to undress you slowly... if I am too impatient I am gonna have to rip your clothes off!!

I am going to kiss you slowly, then more and more passionately. I love French kissing and I am pretty good at it so I will *********. I find it very exciting for both of us!

*********

Now I think you are like a volacno about to erupt!!!
I hope you enjoyed reading my sex message :)
Til we meet in a month maybe we could do phone and text sex!!! What do you think? Would you enjoy that?
I love you with all my heart baby. I enjoyed hearing your sexy voice this morning telling me in details how you're gonna ****.
You are my true love Darling.
Can't wait to see you, be with you and ******.
Bacci, bisous.
Honey Bea



Beatrice Acevedo
August 29, 2008 at 3:09pm

Can't wait to hear your sexy husky male voice tonight. You rule my world Baby!
By the way, I saw T** this morning and he said he does not think you are right for me and that there is something wrong with you. I said that of course he has to say that since he is jealous. He would say that just about any man!! He also said he is worried for me and the kids. Look who's talking...he has got balls to talk this way after what happened!



Pathological liar? Yes... EOPC thinks so. And the mind f**k is unreal.

No comments: